Vegan Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups
These vegan cookie dough chocolate cups use just 8 ingredients! An easy no-bake cookie dough stuffed into a dairy-free chocolate shell, being eggless makes the cookie dough safe to enjoy raw too.
If you’re looking for a seriously lazy, quick-fix dessert then this is probably the one for you. This recipe is no bake and doesn’t require any fancy kitchen equipment to make, it can also be ready to eat in less than an hour! So no waiting overnight for your dessert to set.
I used a vegan-friendly milk chocolate for this recipe, but feel free to sub in a dark chocolate if you prefer, just make sure that it’s dairy free and suitable for vegans. The addition of some coconut oil to the chocolate helps the melted chocolate to flow better and adds a touch of shine!
If you aren’t able to find vegan-friendly chocolate chips for the filling, you can simply chop some chocolate into little cubes instead.
The best thing about the cookie dough is that if you have any left over, you can just eat it straight off the spoon, unlike conventional cookie dough which usually contains unsafe raw eggs.
This recipe is great to make in advance and keep in your fridge, but be warned, if people know they are in your fridge they WILL NOT LAST VERY LONG…. TRUST ME.
WHY MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- Plant-based and Vegan-friendly
- Tastes like cookie dough!
- Easy to make
- No blender or food processor required
- Free from animal derived products
- Can be easily adapted as Gluten free (check labels of ingredients if you have a severe allergy/intolerance)
MORE EASY VEGAN SNACK RECIPES
Vegan Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups
A no-bake cookie dough stuffed into a dairy-free chocolate shell
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp cashew butter
- ¼ cup vanilla soya milk
- ¼ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- ½ cup vegan-friendly chocolate drops
For the chocolate coating
- 1 ½ cups vegan-friendly chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil solid
- Fill a saucepan approximately ⅓ ways with water and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a large heat resistant bowl and sit the bowl on top of the saucepan.
- Allow the steam to heat and melt the chocolate, ensuring that no water gets into the chocolate mixture.
- Once melted, add 1 tbsp of the melted chocolate to each bun case (or just enough to create an even layer of chocolate as the case).
- Allow to cool slightly before sitting the bun cases into the freezer to set for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl; almond flour, coconut flour, salt and coconut sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients; cashew butter and vanilla soya milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix using a spatula or knead with your hands.
- Add the chocolate chips and work them through the mixture as evenly as possible.
- Form the dough into a ball, if for some reason your mixture is too wet of dry you can add more almond flour or soya milk to adjust the consistency.
- Sit the cookie dough into the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Add a tbsp of the cookie dough to each bun case and flatten using a spoon (leaving space around the edges for the chocolate coating).
- Pour the remaining melted chocolate over each cookie cup and place back in the freezer to set for 10 minutes or longer if needed.
- Once ready, garnish with some pink Himalayan salt or seat salt if desired.