Giant Snickers Bar (Vegan)
This vegan giant snickers bar consists of a decadent raw cake base followed by a creamy vanilla layer slathered with sweet peanut date caramel, some crunch with salty roasted peanuts and a healthy dose of smooth vegan chocolate. A sure way to satisfy all those snickers cravings with every bite!
Am I dreaming? What could be better than a supersized, veganized version of this classic favourite? There’s just something about that peanut butter and chocolate combination that everybody loves. If you prefer fun sized bars then of course check out these vegan snickers bars.
FEED THE GANG
And when I say supersized, believe me this is big enough to feed those larger gatherings. This giant snickers is certainly a showstopper and is bound to wow your family and friends The best thing about this recipe (besides all the delicious flavours!) is that it’s super easy to make. No Michelin star required here, just some blending equipment and your patience :).
LAYERS OF FLAVOURS & TEXTURES
Just look at those layers! A decadent raw cake base followed by a creamy vanilla layer slathered with sweet peanut date caramel, some crunch with salty roasted peanuts and a healthy dose of smooth vegan chocolate. A sure way to satisfy all those snickers cravings with every bite!
THIS GIANT VEGAN SNICKERS IS:
- Plant based and Vegan friendly
- Easy to make
- Decadent and rich
- Sweet and salty
- Egg free
- Dairy free
- Free from animal derived products
- Loaded with flavour
- Insanely delicious!
- Perfect for larger gatherings
- Makes a HUGE batch so is great for keeping a stash in your freezer
- Ingredients can be halved to make a smaller version
- Can be enjoyed chilled/frozen/semi-frozen
- Easily made to be gluten free (check labels on plant milks etc if you have a severe intolerance)
MORE VEGAN CHOCOLATE RECIPES
- Vegan Snickers Bars
- Giant Twix Bar
- Giant Creme Egg
- No-Bake Snickers Tart
- Snickers Ice Cream Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Giant Snickers Bar (Vegan)
A decadent raw cake base followed by a creamy vanilla layer slathered with sweet peanut date caramel, some crunch with salty roasted peanuts and a healthy dose of smooth vegan chocolate. A sure way to satisfy all those snickers cravings with every bite!
- 12”x4” loaf tin with a removable
- 2 ½ cups flaked almonds
- ½ cup cashews
- 9 medjool dates pitted
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut butter or creamed coconut
- 2 cups cashews soaked in water for 4 hours and rinsed
- ½ cup creamed coconut or coconut butter, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup plant-based milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 15 medjool dates pitted
- 8 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- ½ cup roasted peanuts for garnish
- 2 cups vegan-friendly chocolate for garnish
- To make the base start by adding the cashews and flaked almonds to your food processor. Process until they form a light crumb consistency.
- Add the dates, coconut nectar and coconut butter to the mix and continue to blend until the mixture begins to stick together and form a dough consistency.
- Press the mixture tightly into the base of your loaf tin and smooth it out using a spatula.
- Set the base aside in the freezer.
- For the creamy filling, add all the ingredients to your blender and blitz until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture on top of the base and place back in the freezer to set for one hour.
- Meanwhile prepare the peanut caramel by adding the medjool dates, peanut butter and plant milk to your blender. Blend until completely smooth, adding more plant milk if needed to get the mixture going.
- Remove the snickers log from the freezer and slather the caramel on top using your spatula.
- Sprinkle the roasted peanuts on top and press them down into the caramel using your spatula to make sure they don’t come loose.
- Freeze the log for at least 6 hours or leave it overnight.
- Once ready, remove it from the loaf tin or container whilst it’s still frozen.
- Pour the chocolate on top and use a spatula to evenly coat the sides.
- Sprinkle some chopped peanuts on top if desired.
- Cut into slices using a hot, wet knife to get the cleanest cuts.
- Can be enjoyed frozen/semi-frozen or defrosted depending on the consistency you prefer.