PEACH + VANILLA ICE-CREAM
- 3 cups ripe peaches and or apricots
- 1 can coconut milk (chilled overnight)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp melted coconut butter
- 1-2 tsp orange blossom water (optional)
- Start by removing all the pits from the peaches and apricots.
- Add all ingredients apart from the coconut butter to a high speed food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Then add the coconut butter and blend to combine. (I always add the coconut butter last to prevent the mix from curdling).
- Pour the mixture into a bread tin or lunch box, cover with foil and freeze overnight.
- Take the container out of the freezer about 15 minutes before serving to allow the icecream to soften a little.
- Serve using a hot wet icecream scoop.