No-churn Vegan Salted Caramel Coconut Ice Cream. No need for an ice cream maker, this recipe comes together with just four ingredients and is incredibly easy to make. You won’t believe it’s dairy-free, soya-free and nut-free.
Want creamy dairy-free ice-cream but don’t have an ice-cream machine? This no-churn caramel ice cream is the perfect texture and probably the easiest ice-cream recipe in the world 🙂
I created this recipe in collaboration with Nature’s Charm Vegan Products, using their sweetened condensed coconut milk and coconut whipping cream to get the perfect consistency. The caramel flavour comes from their coconut salted caramel sauce, I could literally eat that stuff straight off the spoon!
WHY MAKE THIS ICE-CREAM?
- Only 4 ingredients
- Thick and creamy consistency
- Plant-based and Vegan-friendly
- Easy to make
- Free from animal derived products
- Gluten free (check labels of ingredients if you have a severe allergy/intolerance)
HERE ARE SOME OTHER VEGAN ICE CREAM RECIPES THAT I THINK YOU’LL LOVE
- Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream – No Coconut
- Vegan Banoffee Ice Cream
- Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream
- Vegan Piña Colada Ice cream
- Vegan Rum Raisin Ice cream
- Vegan Mango Ice cream
Vegan Salted Caramel Coconut Ice Cream (No-Churn)
- 200 g Sweetened condensed coconut milk Nature’s Charm
- 400 ml Nature’s Charm coconut whipping cream *Refrigerate can overnight
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Coconut salted caramel sauce Nature's Charm, plus extra for serving
- Add the sweetened condensed coconut milk, coconut whipping cream and vanilla extract to a large bowl and whip on medium strength using an electric whisk for 5 minutes, until it resembles lightly whipped cream.
- Spoon in the coconut salted caramel sauce and fold it through the mixture using a spatula.
- Transfer the ice-cream mixture to the loaf pan and cover the tin with more parchment paper so that the ice-cream isn’t exposed to the air.
- Place in the freezer to set for 6 hours.
- Serve with more coconut salted caramel sauce.